We offer PRIVATE tours only for this experience
Tuesday – Friday, on request
2 pm to 4 pm (2 hours)
Small group up to 10 participants
Up to 4 people: 280 € flat fee
5 – 10 people: add 70 € per additional participant
Follow us and Like us!
“Afternoon Delights Tour” – reserved for sweet tooths!
Skip your dessert at lunch and come along to the most historic pastry shop for tiny treats, to hear the story of the famous « Calisson » town candy, a stop for artisanal chocolate, and a fascinating visit of modern baking methods at a colorful macaron shop. Your taste buds will be delighted with tastings at each food producer, followed by a typically French coffee or hot chocolate at one of the local’s favorite places. The tour lasts approximately 2 hours and also includes a copy of the Foodies’ Guide to Aix en Provence, handed out at the end.
This Food Tour includes:
- Several sweet and savory tastings in historic food purveyors.
- A stop for artisanal coffee/hot chocolate OR rosé wine
- Entertaining overview of the history of the town
- A copy of the exclusive Foodies’ Guide to Aix en Provence, packed with tips for dining, drinking and shopping.
- Wear shoes comfortable for walking on cobblestone streets
- Tours run rain or shine (though it is most likely to shine in Aix en Provence!)
- A confirmation and meeting point details will be emailed to you upon reservation